Monday, March 24, 2014

Motivation to Move Out!

I have decided... If my mom isn't going to move out, if my dad doesn't want to move out... I'll do it myself.

Who knows where I'll be going once I get a job and of course... if it takes it, I'll work my way out of town.

Anyways, all I need is motivation and that means keeping this to myself... because it seems that every single time I mention it to my family, they bring it down and making me feel down.

Also, I figure out something... I have bad neighbors... don't know why or who... but seriously.. I just want to get out of here before something bad happens. I mean, I do have a bad feeling for this place!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.