Thursday, March 6, 2014

Headache Go Away

I love doing home remedies on simple aches and pains... one example is to be in a dark cool place with a warm soaked cloth over your eyes. It soothes the pain and also can help you sleep a little better.

I'm not sure if it works for everybody but you never know. If it does work. let me know! And share home remedies too.

Alright, enough of that... I have some news about anime:

Anime to watch for Spring 2014:

Atelier Escha & Logy ~Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi~
Black Bullet 
Blade & Soul 
Captain Earth 
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Hitsugi no Chaika
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life 
Seikoku no Dragonar
Selector Infected WIXOSS

Maybe I would watch:

Akuma no Riddle
Break Blade
Isshuukan Friends 
Kamigami no Asobi ~Ludere deorum~
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
Majin Bone 
Mekaku City Actors 
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Sidonia no Kishi 

With this list, I know it would change but so far with the PV and first looks. I am pretty much excited for some of those anime.

As the ending is slowly coming to some of the anime, I will be happy to do a review for each one of them.

And with that thought in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.