Thursday, March 6, 2014

Down Power Line, what?

So, apparently, a power line is down and across the road on main street here.

And it caused every thing to go out.

Now I'm curious on why that even happened since there's no ice on the lines to cause that to happen... I'm sure we will find out soon.

Also... I hate annoying habits... once as such as when a person doesn't drink water like they should. Instead they swish the water about in their mouth and then swallow... ok... that's a bit annoying. If you're gonna do that... at least do it when you're brushing your teeth or when you have to clean your teeth... Don't do it every time you drink water. You don't have to. Geez... I never seen anybody who does this... But really... geez.

Anyways... enough complaining... just I hate the sound. Dunno why...

Alright that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.