Monday, March 17, 2014

7 Days Of No Snow? Make It More!

I heard on the news that the weather is in for a change. Since spring is this week, it could be a good change for me since I've been waiting for this weather to over already!

Anyways, how about you guys? The weather changing for anybody?

I'm curious about Japan for the Sakura season. It should be soon. Last year, it was early... but I knew because things are early and cool last year that we would had a bad winter.

I don't know how I knew but you know... that's how I am.

Alright, you guys better not get sick tomorrow!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.