Saturday, March 22, 2014

News and Reviews of Anime Log Horizon!

Those that have been reading know that I have been keeping up with an anime called Log Horizon... well, it ended today with the 25 episode. Most epic ending ever. Not going to spoil.

But I will give you my best review without spoiling it.

The anime Log Horizon is nothing like Sword Art Online like people thinks. Sword Art Online is virtual realty only while Log Horizon is literally a MMO. So don't get confused and claim that it's just like SAO. It's not and it will never be alike. As it turns out, magic is really what caused them to be there (little bit of a spoil but confusing unless you watch all the way through of Log Horizon). And it seems to only affect to those who play the MMO (again not virtual... get that through your butts). So, you know... it's really interesting... once you see them sitting in front of the computers, they are just like people who plays MMOs... like me. So, it's different than what I can imagine.

Still, there has been conflicts about how the idea is about like Sword Art Online... wow.

Anyways, my review for this anime... the art is quite nice. Glad it was done by the same artist who made Log Horizon. Different person. So don't mix the two different authors with Sword Art Online. And they kept the race option in the anime just like you have a race option with a true MMO. So that's a plus.

The classes are a plus especially keeping it as a true MMO.

The idea of the story is slow but it's easily to get into if you really know the game (not the game on the anime). But you get what they are talking about each time they mention HP and MP. And revival  So, all in all this anime is really interesting.

Although the anime wasn't a big hype as anybody would thought but it was enough to make a second season. So I will say that this anime is worth watching and waiting for the second season in the fall too!

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.