Saturday, March 8, 2014

Done Complaining for Now

Yep, I've been having a long fits of being aggravated by family problems. But I know what to do now. So no worries there.

I have been given instructions on certain things and I will start job hunting soon~ I may not drive, but I can walk.

Having a brother that will help me out too is a plus for me. He told me that they are having a new job service here soon and they provide transportation for the workers... so that's also a plus.

I'm tired of listening and letting myself become a NEET... I'm not going to tell you guys what that means.

Alright, let's go! Let's do this!

Also, there are some sad news and we don't know anymore than what's going on in Asia. An airplane has disappeared. The question is what happened?

I really hope they find this plane soon... each passing day... the results would be slim... heartbreaking...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.