Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Night At Grandma's Place

I didn't really do anything today. We went out for a bit but didn't really do much.

I want to actually go find a job.But the weather is gonna be awful tomorrow. So things are to be delayed until Monday... I hope so.

I have never heard of a laptop that the battery wastes away while it's completely off... does anybody know what causes that? My brother says it is normal but I don't think it is.

If I'm gonna be traveling to Indonesia someday, this laptop better not be dead.

Oh, my mom agreed to help me get a laptop bag next time we're going to London or Richmond...

I love this laptop though... it's something that is worth taking with me now since I can pick up the internet really well with it at my grandma's home.

Speaking of which... we will be staying one more night. I bet my dad will try to come and get us because he just doesn't think we should stay too long at a place. Really, dad? Unless you're going to go somewhere else on Sunday, what's the point of coming to get us tomorrow and then coming back here again the next day?

It's sounds like a waste of gas to take two trips to one place.

Also, it's that time of the month again... booooooooooooooo...

But I've learned to take over the counter medications to ease the pain so that's what I've been doing.

Still... you guys can see that if I'm not in my own home that I am better? Less emotional and much more...

I mean... I hate being there and I don't really want to live here because I can't get a job unless I know how to drive...

Seriously... what is this girl gonna do?

I'll figure something out... even if I have to bug the heck out of somebody to find a place to stay.

But the only reason why I never went on to Lexington like that is because I don't really know anybody living there. I have trust issues with staying with strangers, so yea... I followed my heart in odd reasons, I know. But listen... you can't just trust everybody. Unless you're sure, then you know.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.