Monday, March 24, 2014

Hurting Shoulder

Seriously... I have a hurt shoulder where I can't lift anything... if I tried, it hurts like heck.

What I'm curious is what should I do with a hurt shoulder? If I can't lift anything, does it mean I have to go to the doctor for it?

Well, I'll figure out once it warms up... seriously... this weather is getting to my head and it's bothering me... WHY CAN'T THE WEATHER JUST STAY WARM AND STOP BEING AN ASS?

Alright, enough for now... it will bring bad weather soon so better to hope that nothing bad happens.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.