Friday, March 14, 2014

There is a War in the Weather

Just something random in my mind.

Since the weather is changing finally, it's still struggling on whether it should keep being cold or if it should just warm up.

So... you know...

Here's a random poem for you guys:

There's a war in the weather,
Though we find our hearts turned to ice,
But our minds are warm like a feather,
And yet we turn to others with advice,

Only to be shattered in the snow,
The warmth is around the corner,
There's nothing we could do
As we can't disturb the mourner.

The sun shines through a cloud,
Only to brush by a cold stiff wind,
Making things seem so loud,
Making our hearts seem blind,

All we need is the warmth to come,
And so we hope for one blossom,
From a simple plum,
For things should be awesome,

But this war rages on with this life,
For our weather is confuse,
As we slowly take out a knife,
To cut through our winter blues.

And that's all... and so I hope this war with this weather will be over soon and bring spring in with all the pretty blooms... but beware, it might come suddenly at the most.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.