Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wondering About The World

Many things keep happening but that won't stop me from thinking my next step in life.

After all, I want to travel someday. I am not going to wait anymore.

Anyways, another week of bad weather... which I do dread the most. After getting used to a few days of warm days...

So I'm going to keep practicing with my writing skills and get some work in by doing some topics from the topic generator and putting them here.

They won't be official work yet but I just want to keep trying on something so that I can do what I am passionate about.

So... who knows what will happen next.

Also, Log Horizon is ending in a couple of more weeks. Most likely right before they start announcing for Spring Anime. So... when those come out, I will put out a list here on where you can find them.

Although some people prefer to download anime, I will tend to take a look at the streaming ones. Since Crunchyroll is best at releasing anime one hour after the Japanese version. That's fast and also very reliable to those who want to watch anime straight from Japan.

If only they start releasing more drama, I would be happy.

Alright, time to go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.