Monday, February 17, 2014

Finding Topics

I found a random topic generator... xD

Anyways, I kept clicking until I figure this topic "Digital Culture" come up.

This is my world. Gaming, typing, internet, youtube, pictures, social media are all part of the digital world. They also can be cyber too. But digital worlds are different for everybody. It can be any media there is.

Anyways, that's all for the random topic of today. There might be another blog post... but just keep a watch instead of waiting.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.