Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Things You Need To Know...

Today we lost our Child Star of the 1930's-1940's. Her name was Shirley Temple Black. She passed away at the age 85 at home.

I remember seeing her movies in black and white and just thought she was cute. But I always thought she passed away long time ago not now... but boy I was way off...

So today, we remember her cutesy voice and remember how she change the world as she got older. She is special in all of us. Even through a child she once was.

Also, we are welcome back a game that change the idea of graphics and beauty... well, at least to me it was beautiful and the graphics were beyond belief... it's a remake of Myst called realMyst.

There is a book that I once had where these people discover an unknown race in which they return to base it on Myst. Although... Myst is all fiction, the tribe is real. The language is real. So it's interesting to learn about how they got the idea of Myst...

Anyways, that's all you need to know for now.

Rest in peace, Mrs. Shirley Temple Black.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.