Thursday, February 20, 2014

Taking Shelter

Ever since March 2012, there was a deadly tornado that missed this county but hit hard in the county below us at East Bernstadt, KY.

Another area here in Kentucky got hit hard too which was West Liberty, KY.

We decided during that moment, that we were not going to stay home during another storm that was threatening with strong winds. Winds that could easily turn into a tornado in a heart beat.

It is that time of the year too for areas such as Kentucky, Tennessee and many on the Midwest to central to east area to get hit by tornadoes. That will slowly disappear as summer comes closer but also depends on the weather too.

I really hope this year the tornadoes would pass by.

Who knows what will happen next...

For now, we should be safe by going to my grandmas. So the blog will be put on hold until tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.