Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waking Up To Sink Hole Of Cars

I'm going to set this up like I'm writing an article sort of... so... here we go.

Bowling Green, KY

At 6:00AM, guards were alerted at the Corvette Museum of motion sensors going off. It seemed to been coming from the sky tower section of the museum. When they reached there was a huge gaping hole in the middle of the floor. Inside the hole it had took 8 cars with it. All 8 cars had some historic figure to be in this museum.

The hole is a sink hole that can appear almost anywhere in the world. The ground has to be really soft for this occurrence to happen. Since most of the western part of Kentucky is made of mostly caverns and such, sink holes are not actually that rare. However in this case, this is a first sink hole of this portion size measuring 40 feet wide and 25 foot deep.

Of the 8 cars that had sunken in the hole, one of them may have been the 1,000,000th car made in the US alone.

Bowling Green is the home of the Corvette Plant which is conveniently right across the road of Corvette Museum. Corvettes are only made in Kentucky but the company Chevrolet are the makers of Corvette.

The museum is closed as engineers are being called to access the damage. As for now, the cost of the cars and the damage are unknown.

This year would mark the 20th year of this museum being there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of those are based on what I heard and I actually typed these out without copying or pasting so let me know how you guys think of the short article. I add the imagine and source of the imagine also so you guys will know what I am talking about. And of course, there will be a link.Which are already added to the best that I can get. Thanks!

But waking up to this news made me sad because really those cars are basically the icon of Kentucky.

Alright, read more on the link that I included under the imagine here.

Thanks.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.