Sunday, February 16, 2014

Buddy Complex and Log Horizon...

Buddy Complex is just new but it's interesting how the anime works about mecha machines that are just like Gundams.

Log Horizon is just close to ending... so sad already... it'll be by spring when this anime ends. But I'm not going to do a review just yet.

Anyways, I am not sure what else to talk about... but that I am looking forward to a warmer week... hopefully this will stay... it would suck more if I see more snow... -3-

Alright, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.