Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The World Has We Know It Now

"Nations with wars going on" is the random topic that I got on the random topic generator...

I just want to say firstly that I am neutral when it comes to topics like this. I don't really want to talk about it but I do know if help is involved forcefully, it's not a good thing.

Alright, today locally, there was a store that had a bomb threat... of course, they made sure there was no bombs (I am not sure of the full detail but I do know that somebody did called the store and threaten.)

This is what our world is getting into more and more. We are merely repeating history each waking moment. This is how the world goes round now.

Whether we accept it or not, we must understand that we have to live with risk everyday.

And so... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.