Sunday, February 9, 2014

Don't Fret, Flappy The Bird is Here~

Um, yea... with a small help of a dear friend of mine...

Well, enough of that, who all wants Flappy Bird?

*imagines hands being raised*

Alright, here you guys go:

http://adf.ly/dMipX
Password: afaeriejourney

And you happen to come back here with question... did you get the password to unlock it? That's all you gotta do. Go there and be sure to use the password to unzip it. And... well, you get the rest.

So... thanks! And enjoy a Rage in Peace with Flappy... the... bird... xDDDDDD

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. At least, beware : don't broke your phone or your friend near you when you get lost :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yea... should we add the warning video? Just in case? :P

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.