Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sly Cooper going to be a movie?!

Yea, just randomly found out and it's true too.

I only rememeber Sly Cooper as a game but as a movie... interesting.

Can't wait for it to come out in 2016 then. Why so long? Well, I'll say the people are gonna make it perfect... so let them take their time, ok?

Alright, sorry for the one time blog posts during the weekends but with nothing to do or being busy, it's hard to keep up.

Well, this is going to be short, but you can view the movie trailer for Sly Cooper here:



With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.