Thursday, February 27, 2014

No More Disasters For A While?

Although it's inevitable that disasters happens, they are not really predictable either.

So, the best thing is just to be ready and not panic. Seriously... when you panic, it could kill you. But if you do have to panic, at least know how to be a smart panic person and run away instead of towards trouble, ok?

Anyways, I know that disasters will happen sooner or later so always keep aware if there are signs of storms. If you feel shaking, don't stand there, make sure it's not an earthquake.

Besides, there are people who had never felt an earthquake and it can be confusing to figure out that the earth is shaking... so be smart about it. Don't get yourself killed.

Just... so many disasters can be so unpredictable. March 2012, a deadly tornado swiped through Kentucky in two different places. Deaths would've been avoidable if only certain people would actually take better precautions about storms.

I've learned over the years that you can't be stupid in a trailer anymore. I mean... you can't be brave. Seriously... unless there's a safe house (storm shelter, underground shelter, even so much thick cement places but remember... tornadoes can cause objects become weapons), get out of a mobile home or trailer.

I know that sometimes people don't understand things and I can understand if people doesn't want to leave their homes. I even noticed some of the older generations have been told that they survived other storms but here's the thing... it's up to you. But know your life is important to everybody else. So if you can save yourself, you save the heartbreak.

So... disasters are not something to laugh about. They are everywhere.

So guys... when you noticed something is going on... figure out what's going on, don't stand and think, do action, protect yourself and others, and don't leave your pets behind...

I know you have seconds, but you'll be amazed at what those seconds can do.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.