Saturday, February 1, 2014

Warm Bored Day

Today had been a boring day. I went to Rite Aid, Family Dollar and Dollar General and only end up with a snack.

Then ordered a pizza not long ago. So I guess that's why I am sleepy xDDD

Anyways, tomorrow will be going to my grandma's... they closed the bridge down from where she lived so yea... kind of sucks because a lot of people will be complaining...

Alright, enough... getting too sleepy to figure out what I am gonna say next...

Sorry for forgetting almost today... and sorry if it's one post. Tomorrow will be the same, so yea...

Also, dad's off for the week... wish we could go somewhere... but nah... he just wants to stay home and sulk...

That's all.

with love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.