Sunday, February 9, 2014

Flappy Bird Goes Flying Away

If you guys haven't heard it anywhere, the awesome game app, Flappy Bird is going away. Forever.

But many questions the reason why the developer has decided to take an addicted and hard game away? He made $50,000 a day from just ads alone from where they were on the app.

Well, many have their opinions but then an ad pops up on my facebook saying that you can buy the game app for $1500... would like to see who would do that xD

I'll miss the short time I played the game... but I won't miss it. I wonder who all will though.

That just makes me wonder...

RIP Flappy Bird... RIP.... Rage In Peace.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.