Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Completing Surveys

I am always bored and stuff... so I do surveys during my spare time.

The best website would be opinion outpost but the catch is you gotta do so much but then they tell you to update your profile...

I don't want to so I just wait it out and check by everyday to see what's new.

The best part of doing surveys from that website is that they actually do give you cash on paypal. That's a plus.

Alright, I don't have a topic tonight nor am I doing a random memory lane.

But I am planning to make another blog that's purposefully for articles only. I am choosing to do an experimental one. But it will be shared through the same pages so you guys can still enjoy reading...

The title however... It'll have something A Faerie World News or something...

I should ask for an opinion on what the title should be called...

This blog is actually my journey.

So, what the hey... here's to planning for a blog that will only be written for articles. It'll be weekly rather than daily but only for an experiment for a month or two. If I do happen to get more views on that blog, I will move all the important stuff there.

But... you know it's up to me... so I might keep the way I am. But I am just so random on what I write...

So it does make sense to do a second blog for all the other stuff such as news and reviews. This blog will still have my random pictures, topics, and stuff.

So... we'll see once I get my mind set to it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.