Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ugh... I hate my last post...

And so I will post this poem for a remake instead:

Dreaming of you, dreaming of who you are...
No matter how near or how far you are...
I felt a chain has been wrapped around my heart...
As I was so close to breaking apart...
And you have ruined me by saying those truths,
But I stand alone on top of everybody's roofs,
Ready for an action that seems to never happen before,
And I learn to never open that door anymore...
I enjoyed you, because you made me happy as a friend,
But now there's nothing to do in the end...
Standing here, ready to attack the unseen forces,
And I have seen through your life courses,
And I'm ready to break out of my shell,
And welcome to be in this hell,
That already woke me up many times,
Your life is not worth all the nickels and dimes,
If you truly care about me, you should wake up,
Not tell me the truths with harsh hit ups.
Now I live in the world of hate,
Because you should know that's it not too late.
Be welcomed into my heart again,
Before I start another story again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.