Friday, February 8, 2013

39 of 365: No Call...

Well, no call from that job yet. Well, I'm not sure how long it would take to get interviews. So, I'll have to be patient on this. It's not like the first time I never expected a call from a job before. I hate this town because they choose who they want to hire.

It's not easy. And it's not something that should be ignored.

Anyways, I can dream, can't I? Well, I'm gonna have a savings hid from my mom towards moving out of here. It's about the only thing I could do. I want to get a job instead of getting my disability check back.

My dad wants me to wait until after June 6th. Why? Because he thinks this is the time to get my SSI. To tell you the truth, I know I have hearing problems, I know I'm depressed... but I don't really want that.

I want the motivation instead.

I swear... my life has been impacted because of my mental status.

And people don't help either.

So, each day, I don't want to hear it anymore.

Anyways, that is all...

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.