Friday, February 15, 2013

46 of 365: Trying My Hardest

I keep going back to my depressed state over and over. I really want to get up and smack some of the people that caused me to go into this state.

Anyways, I just realize a few things today: I should stop playing so much Eden. xD

Second thing: I am slow. There's a way to get a job. How come I didn't realize that.

Third thing: I had the money and guess what? I forgot that the time slipped by me and I didn't get a chance to go take that test for my Driver's permit. This is not my fault this time because my family always confuse me... The test ends at 11:30, I think. And yes, I woke up early and then my mom started to talk to me, then I went to take my shower. By the time I got all of that done, my aunt and cousin came in. Therefore... I had to keep them off my PC. (my cousin downloads things he shouldn't while my aunt tries to get into our accounts.)

So yea... I'm being in an awful mood right now because my family seem to annoy me more than ever. So, I'm trying my hardest to escape this routine but somehow, it ends up being the same again. Damn it.

Anyways...

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.