Sunday, February 10, 2013

41 of 365: Wondering what I'm doing?

Well, I realize that I seemed like I am doing nothing... but the thing about me is I must have the time. I'm a slow learner, so give me a chance. Anyways... I have the money now to get my driver's permit. I'm just waiting when the weather isn't hell. Because cold weather: hurts me. No kidding. Because of my weak body, I cannot go walking in this cold weather. Though I'm thankful to be closer to the court house, I should really wait until the weather doesn't hurt me.

Anyways, I guess it's time to explain what I am dreaming now... Well, I am going to pay off my college loan... and going back to college online/closer/or out of state. Also, I am going to travel also. ^_^ It'll be a slow process as well so don't say anything just yet until I say so.

Also....

I'm going to get an ESL Certificate. I'm going to work my butt off and get that. Then I'm gone to Asia. I love English... and I want to teach English.

And I also remember how somebody says that my grammar is bad... NOT everybody thinks so, buddy. I write this way because it's my technique in writing. I think one teacher in high school actually told me that to continue to write like this because it could bring me far. Also, it helped me pass all of my English classes in college. :) All A's and B's. xD

Well, I'm going to go and get ready for the unexpected...

Living a lie.

That's all

With love,

BDK

5 comments:

  1. And I also remember how somebody says that my grammar is bad...

    - "says" is present tense. Use past tense, as in "said".
    - Unnecessary ellipsis. Only use one period.
    - Consider using "someone" instead of "somebody".

    NOT everybody thinks so, buddy. I write this way because it's my technique in writing.

    -"technique in writing" is too passive and clumsy, and using the word 'write' and 'writing' in the same sentence is awkward. What about "I write this way because it's my style."?

    I think one teacher in high school actually told me that to continue to write like this because it could bring me far.

    -Unnecessary "that". Rewrite as "actually told me to continue..."
    -Awkward transitive verb use. Replace "bring" with "take".
    -Not that important, but consider using "write this way" instead of "write like this".


    Also, it helped me pass all of my English classes in college. :) All A's and B's. xD

    -You can get A's and B's in an English class with bad grammar. They're more about grasping abstract literary concepts and constructing arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I figured I get a comment from that little odd paragraph. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, I know that I wrote that wrong. But I don't care. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know who will care? Publishers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is if I ever get published. I realize that now it would be hard to get published if I can't get a full story completed. The only thing I can do anymore is poems/lyrics. And I heard poetry is dying, but yet, I find writing poems fun. I find typing fun. That's why I don't care about the grammar and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.