Tuesday, February 19, 2013

50 of 365: WORST DAY?!?!?!

Yes, it's possible that I had a bad day today.

I mean seriously... I want to go kick whomsoever ass that keeps prank calling me. They know about everything that I post on Facebook. This is getting fucking serious now.

Ok, I shouldn't cuss as much on this blog because everybody in the world sees this. But seriously though, about a month ago, somebody began to prank calling me. And now it's like every week or so. I have a blocker app on my phone now but my phone deleted it.

Yes...

It all started with my phone.

I just wish things were different. What is wrong with people these days? You all have a fucking problem to call me and prank me like that.

Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother...

Anyways today's list starts like this:

1. Woke up with my nerves bothering me.
2. Cell phone restarted TWICE in a roll.
3. My month old SmartTV Vizio quit. Yes, quit.
4. Nerves broke lose and bothered me again.
5. Putting the TV back into box was hell.
6. Knocked over the box by accident.
7. Phone went dead.
8. Paid my aunt my last $20 to take my TV back.
9. Got the refund.
10. Stayed out all day.
11. Went on Eden.
12. Saw a friend came back on.
13. Got a call and hoped it was true.
14. It was a prank caller.
15. Now leave me alone for the rest of the night.

That's all folks.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.