Saturday, February 16, 2013

47 of 365: The Never-Ending Day

Well, woke up with a stomach ache and a semi nightmare. I swear it felt like Deja Vu. Have you ever get the feeling that your day is already planned out for you? Anyways, my day wasn't what my dream was, but I know it will one day.

Today, I went shopping down London, KY. I saw the one shirt that I really wanted. Sold out. Then I saw it available online. And my mom was kind enough to get me the shirt. I'm happy!

But you know...

Skulls, hearts with chains, and crosses are my favorite things on shirts. It's interesting because I enjoyed those things everywhere. In art, I enjoyed faeries, Chinese flowers and symbols, Japanese flowers and symbols, dragons, etc. So I'm sort of weird.

Well, I'm gonna go now...

But you know... I was happy when I got out of the house... why can't this town have a mall, a movie theater or anything at all?

Well, that is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.