Wednesday, February 6, 2013

37 of 365: Maybe? Is it true?

Alright... you know what... something must have clicked because my mom brought me good news after going to the local Family Dollar store.

I'm next in line for a job interview. My mom seems to like to ask questions and she asked the manager there about how to get a job. And my mom told her about me going online to apply. And the manager checked and told her that I'm next in line. \o/

I need... somebody to teach me how to do interviews! Seriously... I don't know how to talk. I mean, I was told the basics and we were suppose to do reenactments in high school but I never got a chance. Well, they forgot to do it. xD Their fault, not mine. I mean... really, in order to be great at interviews... you got to learn... so... any ideas or advice on that guys?

Also, I want to go.... and get this job. When I was 16, I wanted the job but at the time the manager was mean. She told me that I couldn't work because I was family. R...e...a...l...l..y? I'm glad that woman is no longer working there. So it's the past. Time to move on.

About getting help... It's a progress. I got an appointment on Monday to see the doctor. I told my mom. She's concern. So she told me "Don't let people bring you down. And don't listen to people. You are depressed and you should be strong." Yes, mom. I know. You have a point.

So, my mood today is a lot better. And eating like a wolf. o/

Anyways, that is all. Ta~!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.