Monday, February 11, 2013

42 of 365: Emotional Struggle

And so... here we go again. This time, it's because of my mom. I just wish she would stop being this way. It affects me too often because of her emotional struggle. And her anger makes me feel bad. Why doesn't she just calm down? She's 56, should be able to control herself, but no... she thinks she has to throw her cell phone towards the wall and literally break it in half. It won't work anymore. All because somebody kept calling her.

I offer to help but no, she kept fussing over the phone.

And this is the reason why I want to leave.

My mom has issues. Problems that she could easily fix if she can calm down. She has a serious shopping problem. I know there is a term for that but right now I just can't think of it or search it. I am typing this out so that I could calm myself down over her problems. At least I know how to save money better than my mom. And I told her one day that if she needs to get out, she needs to stop saying that she needs to spend the money. She needs to save the money instead of spending it all on clothes, CDs, and shoes. She's 56, you figure she would know how to save.

Anyways, I really want to get out of here. I have to sneak and save the money that I receive from my dad. I'm sure my dad doesn't care what I do with the money. But my mom: Different story.

Anyways, I realize... if I don't do something, my mom will be the cause of it next.

And so...

I end this.

That is all.

Ta!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.