Thursday, February 21, 2013

52 of 365: Bored to death

Yep. Bored to death.

Anyways, not sure what to put here but hey, I made enough money now to buy both the TV and cell phone. But the question still remains... should I get the cell phone now?

Not a lot of things to do when you are welcomed by missing friends.

Well, I'm happy to have friends though. Because seriously with my life going up and down and in and out, I seriously just need a friend more than a boyfriend.

Yep.

Just need a friend. Sorry guys.

Anyways, I'll be happy once the weather stops being screwed up. Because seriously... my mom just told me it's gonna rain tomorrow. Rain and cold weather does not mix too well.

Well, not going to say much for the rest of the night because I got a show to watch. Yes, I said I watch shows but I only watch them at night. Geez. Nothing wrong with that.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.