Tuesday, February 5, 2013

36 of 365: Help, helper, helping....

If you're wondering what I am talking about... well, here's a small story of my life:

I am not like my mother, I don't expect to have people pity me. I just tell the truth. And it seems like I am trying to get attention... maybe... but I always want to get advice. Of course, I was told a long time that you can't expect others to help. So I always do the opposite of what people wants to try to help me with. It's something that I had a habit of. I'm sorry for it but it's because I don't want help. I may need it, but I don't want it.

I don't want people to take pity of me of what I post. And I don't mean to be an attention hog either.

It's just... I don't want people to help me.

But when somebody needs help, I want to help instead. I don't expect anybody to pay me back or anything. I just want to help.

Anyways, just understand... I have a lot of things going on. I can't get a driver's permit unless I truly have somebody that will help me learn how to drive. I could do it myself but I need a cheap car to do so. And there's no way my dad will let me borrow his vehicle to learn how to drive. Anyways, yes, I am trying my effort but there's no reason for people to take actions right now.

So, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.