Tuesday, February 26, 2013

57 of 365: Dizzy and I'm Wishing!

I'm wishing to be better by tomorrow. Not sure what to do tomorrow. But hopefully my dad would be nice and go somewhere. I'm getting tired of staying home all the time.

Wait... you guys don't know? My dad is on vacation this week. So everything that I want to do: Hold off for another week. Why? Because my dad.

Anyways, not sure what to put here because these past few days has not been a good time for me. I had to literally take a break from Eden today. I love the game but sometimes, when you're dizzy, you have to take a break from it.

My body is weak... but I believe I can fight it now.

Well, if anybody has a chance before Netflix takes them off, watch some of those Korean shows on there. They are awesome... :)

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.