Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Worrying About My Dog

I just have to figure out what to do about Susie soon... but good thing, she only woke me up less times last night.

I hope things will be good for her since we did finally called the vet. They said as long as she eats and drinks.. she might be okay. But we do need to give her something for her poops... yes, tmi but I do worry about her since she at the age.

Right now, she's resting and letting me know when she has to go outside... afterall, she is a smart dog.

Anyway, today is once again survey days...

Alright, I gotta go eat some lunch and get on with the day... I did my daily exercise today. I am going to try to do this for a while since my other challenges involve writing :V WEIRD.

Ah, well...

Just gotta stay healthy!

Well, gotta get on with the day... and hope for good things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.