Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Glad Today Was A Break Day

I am glad that today was a designated break day... because then I would be so stressed out and not have anything done.

I mostly napped trying to catch up with sleep. Doubt that would help any. Since I am going to try to sleep early tonight at some point.

Anyway, here's the challenge of the day: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-13-how-to-write-birth-announcements.html

I just hope tonight will be different but I learned that if I let Susie, my dog, out... she seems to sleep longer so I just have to do that from now on.

Whatever she ate, it has made her sick with the poops... ew.

Alright, shall get back to watching videos and go to bed at normal time...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.