Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hoping For Good Things For My Dog

So.... my dog is okay so far. But still can't figure out what is causing her to have the poops... so starting in the morning, gonna give her some worm medicine. Since Susie had a lot of history with worms. Not bad ones but still enough to make her have the poops a lot.

Anyway, I did the surveys today! I feel like doing a lot too.

Also, here's the challenge of the day: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-14-how-to-use-google-calendar.html

Oh, I am going to do another challenge that will be involved on here... maybe. I will listen to some songs on a radio station that is familiar with songs I already know.

I will try to list a song or two on here. Hope you all can enough it.

Alright, I shall get to watching more videos before going to bed...

I might not get much sleep again but hoping that the medicine I am giving my dog would prevent her from having to go all night long.

I will let you all know tomorrow of other things...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.