Thursday, August 9, 2018

Good News, I Hope.

Good news about my dog, Susie... she is getting better! I really hope that she won't be waking me up all night long just to go poop.

Today, none of the surveys I've done would not work... so that kind of sucks a  lot xD

I will be taking another break tomorrow and celebrate my mom's birthday with her. She will be 62 years old!

Anyway, here's the challenge of the day from my other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-15-how-to-paint-cooler.html

I will admit it... I will be glad when this challenge will be over xD Nothing is fun with reading a whole lot of detail about how to do something.

I will be going to bed early tonight since I only gotten woken up twice last night. Hoping tonight will be less often.

I am going to go watch more videos now before going to bed.... so...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.