Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hoping For A Good Break

I didn't sleep good again last night. But it's getting better with Susie. Although, she did gave me a tiny scare... but I think it's just her little legs. She is a small dog with small legs afterall.

Today, is another break day... and I vow that I will no longer drink soda anymore and concentrate on exercising more.

I think there are a few things I am interested in doing besides Yoga xD

Also, I would love to learn to cook BUT... the stove we have just doesn't work right. It cooks but not the way a recipe tells you how to cook... get what I mean?

Anyway, I am just saying a lot of things that I need to get healthy... I'm a female and eating healthy is what matters to me right now.

Same with my dog, Susie... she needs to eat her dog food instead of junk food... she just been sick so much lately. Thankfully... she does eat it and drinks plenty of water.

Alright, on with the day... of looking for free stuff :V

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.