Thursday, August 16, 2018

Keep Going With Motivation

I just figured that I might as well do some exercise despite being on my period today.

I just have to keep going no matter what.

Doing these challenges has proven to be a challenge in itself because I want to continue to find some more in order to keep myself motivated. Whether it's just writing or something else entirely.

I have been talking about doing writing prompts by finding some on random pages... Google, pintrest, etc. I so need to make a new folder adding all the 30 day challenges on it because I am going to try to buy myself a planner for the next year and the years ahead... just so that I can keep myself motivated more.

Two different planners. Two different lifestyles xD

Anyway, I am going to do my listening challenge for today and add my favorite song on here. The next challenge for my other blog will be almost like it but it will require a random song of the day type of thing. Just something new to listen to everyday.

I might do a vote on some of the challenges I am prepare to write down for my journal and for my blog. So just have to wait and see.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.