Friday, August 10, 2018

Never Know What The Weekend Is Like Until The Day Comes

Of course, it's that time again where I just post what I think about the weekend.

Since today was my mom's birthday, we might be going somewhere tomorrow. Just have to wait and see until I wake up in the morning.

And we can't sure what Sunday will be like just yet.

I won't update this blog on the weekend so the favorite songs of the day will not be listed at all. I will not even listed it on Monday for the weekend... Simply because it would be too long to do. So on Monday, it will be only the song for that day. However... I will still do the challenge just by adding it to my journal. Muaha.

Since I'm all caught up with some of the shows that were leaving Netflix, I'm gonna start a K-Drama starting tomorrow. I have been trying to get into it but have been slacking it... so yay for this idea tomorrow.

Anyway, here's the challenge on A Faerie Pop: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-16-how-to-puree-vegetables.html

Completely random xD

Alright, see you all on Monday and if you could, wish my mom a Happy Birthday even if it's too late to say it :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.