Monday, August 13, 2018

Always Good To Plan Ahead (Repeat Title?)

Today, I got a bit distracted but it's alright xD

I am not entirely sure what tomorrow will be like just yet. I am taking a break too so it's gonna be a full day of looking for stuff to do.

I almost didn't do any surveys but I did it.

Anyway... here's today's challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-19-how-to-germinate-seeds.html

Since it's getting closer and closer to the end, I am going to announce the next challenge for that blog.

It's song of the day... basically, I am going to find a site that has a song of the day online... yes, I have to do some research and yes, I'll share the site on the instruction type page before it starts. It will not be like what I am doing on here... I am going to listen to the whole entire song and then I am going to talk about what I think the song means... as well as what I think of the song and would I listen to more of the artist, and much more. So keep an eye out when the announcement/instruction on that page.

Alright, I shall get to watching videos and possibly go to bed later.

So... can't wait for what's next.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.