Monday, August 20, 2018

Back From Richmond And Awake From Nap

My aunt went with us to Richmond because my dad needed a driver coming home from his appointment. He was being tested for cancer. But thankful he doesn't have cancer. He does, however, have an enlarged prostate. Something that can be treatable with medicine.

I think I am glad that I am able to get the first blog in today even if it's late.

I just woke up from the nap because I hate doing things when I'm really tired and well.... not the best thing to get into for mood wise. xD

So I shall share Saturday and Sunday's challenge here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-24-how-to-make-your-jeans-tighter.html And here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-25-how-to-get-rid-of-bloating.html

I had a bad weekend but I hope that I get over this pretty soon.

I think I won't have time to watch anything on Netflix so back to another K-Drama... Still the one that's called Cheese in the Trap xD Weird title for a K-Drama but it's good so far.

Anyway, I will get to doing the challenge for my other blog and get the song of the day on here too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.