Monday, August 13, 2018

Made It Through The Weekend

I made it through the weekend. We had a good time.

Saturday, we went to the store and got everything done. We had to take the dogs to the vet and waited a while but got that done. Then soon after, we went to Cracker Barrel and Walmart. All of this was for my mom's birthday that was on Friday.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt and stayed for a while. We didn't do much anything else for the rest of the day but it was all good.

Saturday's challenge is here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-17-how-to-cook-farro.html

Sunday's challenge is here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-18-how-to-sew-tiered-skirt.html

I am going to do a few surveys today since I have been distracted xD But it's all good. I will get to getting the song of the day before anything so yay for this.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.