Monday, August 27, 2018

Busy Busy Busy... But It's Alright

I have been pretty busy this morning. I went with my mom to her appointment.

I have not done my daily exercise yet so I need to eat something first now x.x  Kind of hard to do on certain weekends because I am always busy with something. Today, is the same. So I just have to do my best.

I have started another challenge over the weekend...

Speaking of the weekend, let's talk about it.

Saturday, we went ti Wal-Mart but I wasn't able to buy anything there. I really wanted to go to London to look around.

Sunday, we did went to London and I found some stuff. Especially a planner where I can plan out my days of challenges for both on this blog and the other blog. Yay!

I did the first challenge on Sunday and it's located here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/song-of-day-taste.html

I do need to fix the title because I forgot to add Day 1. Ah, well.

Anyway, I shall get on with on the day... Hoping to eat something soon and maybe have time to do some type of exercise.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.