Thursday, August 30, 2018

Busy Planning And A Busy Day Again

I have decided to take a break from challenges in October. But that does not include the Horror challenge that's on my other blog and the exercise challenge. I am going to my other challenge to spend time planning for November...

November is National Novel Writing Month in which I am going to spend time writing stuff... I might have a novel or then again, I might not have anything done.

I just hope I am able to do it. I think the site has challenges for each day so I will enjoy doing something cool.

Anyway, the reason why I am late on my blog.... I went with my mom to her doctor's appointment. So yea...

I just have a lot of things on my mind and want to sit down for those extra days to write story ideas and poems and more... just curious where it would take me by the time November comes around.

I do have to buy extra chair wheels today... it sucks when something happens that you have no choice but to spend money. x.x

Alright, I am going to get the favorite song of the day started... then get ready to do something completely different today.

I will explain that in the second blog later tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.