Friday, August 10, 2018

Doing Good To My Health

Today, I am feeling good for once. Resting before I take on an exercise... I have been slacking but that's just how I am... I slack when I start not feeling good... Sooooooo I WILL NOT SLACK OFF ANYMORE!

Laying of sodas... and limiting of how much I eat junk food... hopefully, getting stuff this weekend to eat healthy with.

Also... good news... my dog is much better! Her poops are normal now and she slept through the whole entire night!

Anyway, I am going to try to show you some of my favorite songs that I am currently listening to... one of them, I just heard yesterday but wanted to hear it today and it's become one of the songs of the day. Yay!

I am going to listen to new music Fridays on Spotify today and figure out what is my favorite for that. That will be every Friday... so yay for this xD

Yes, I will be listing my favorite new songs of the day every Friday. :D

Alright, shall get to listening and listing now...

Note: I won't be doing this on the weekend via blog but I will be listing for my journals instead. Muaha.

Well, on with the day then!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.