Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Deciding To Sleep Early

I have decided to try to sleep early because of things :v I just haven't been feeling well all week long... so just have to do my best.

I was able to get some surveys done and get a challenge done too.

So here's the challenge for today: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-28-how-to-survive-long-road-trip.html

I am going to start another challenge soon on that page... so it's all about random song of the day type of deal. I'm sure you have read before about it. I am going to talk about the plan around Saturday and start the challenge on Sunday. As always, I try to take a break in between them to plan and more.

I still need to add the anime list for summer... yes, it has been greatly delayed but yes, it will still be on there.

I got some idea of what I want to do but more will come to that later.

For now, I will get on with watching videos and possibly get to bed early.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.