Monday, December 8, 2014

What? I'm Almost Done With A Game?!

I bought the game Child of Light a week ago when it was on sale for 5.99. And I really was addicted to it. But I took a break from it today... although I originally wanted to play it. xD

I have so much to do before I do final battle... hopefully tomorrow. Then again, I could be lying to myself on that...

Really, I am not going to do like I did last night and forget the time... xDDD

Alright, I hope to beat the game by Friday or before Friday... then I will come here (of course, I will start updating more often because I want to tell you guys what I got for Christmas and more.)

I will come here to review the game.

Oh, I forgot to mention that when my dad given me some Christmas money, I bought me two Funko POP! Vinyls... they were Elsa and Anna from the movie Frozen. Then you're like "But where's Olaf and the others?!" Well, I am in the process of getting Olaf now.

But after Christmas, I am not spending anymore money. I mean it!

Now my mom has a phone, I really hope she learns to use it so she don't bug me about taking pictures. o.o/

Alright, enough of that... review once the game is done and more blogs for the rest of the month!

Because... I'm hitting towards 800 posts! Can you believe that?

Well, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.