Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Crazy...

You know what drives me crazy? Hearing somebody say this "You may NEVER get a job."

Yes... this was my conversation with my mom.

Yes, they add on the pressure of me not getting a job fyi.

Seriously, you figure by now that your mom would stop and think on why we are not having money in the first place?

I'm still keeping my head held high and just ignoring anything they say... because seriously... it drives me crazy when I hear her say that.

Don't do this. Ok? I want to keep my head held high and get out of here soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.