Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Update for 2015, Challenges, ETC

I started out 2014 with an idea to update twice daily but since that fail towards the middle of the year, I decided to not really worry about it.

From now on, I will just update when I please. My blog is getting up there through my twitter more than my facebook. But I want to make A Faerie Journey official. Yes, sometime this year, I am going to get A Faerie Journey as a domain name.

When I first started this blog, I wanted it to be a place of reviews, personal accounts, personal thoughts as well as other thoughts, and basically... random. So I am going to try to bring in more updates for 2015. And aim higher.

Now for challenges... Well, I'm going to do a book challenge where I want to read at least 50 or more books for 2015. I also want to do a song challenge where if I hear a new song that I really enjoy (all genres!), I will find the video of that song and post it here. Even if I don't find the video, I will post the song title. Of course, talk about why I like this new song I heard. xD

There might be more challenges but I am going to fight through the bad times and ACTUALLY keep an update each and every single day. I know that I am still in a fight with depression but I will win. Also, I will vlog more often too! I got my phone and why not? xD

Rai, my bestie, told me that instead of making a new channel, just do the video on Ankisal on YouTube. Alright, I will. :D

I will plan ahead for what's to come for my YouTube channel. I don't care if I don't get any subs... I just wanted to do something different. I might make a trailer for my channel and let YouTube post advertisements for it. I'm learning more about the idea of edit and vlogging... So... that's a good idea.

As for what I am planning for my channel? I will do a segment in teaching English in slang, how I was taught, what is important than text books, etc. I will not have a set schedule because I know like 2014, 2015 will be full of stressful days. Because some days, blogging is better than vlogging.

Also, my grandma is sick and there will be days that I will have to stay with her. So blogging will be hard during those times. So instead, I will make a log of what happened while there.

And trips... I really want to go on more trips. So people, if you want to have somebody to go on a trip, just look at me. :3

I wanted to show you guys what I got for the holidays but some reason things always kept holding me back... Sorry...

And when spring/summer comes, I will be wearing a different shirt each day xD So if you guys want me to, I will do a segment on that (not about video but blogging, I might do that.)

Blogger needs to connect to Instagram! If they have, please let me know.

Also, I am going to change things around for 2015, so in the next few weeks, if you see something missing on this blog, please don't worry. xD

Anyways, I will let you all know of any new updates as the year goes by... so keep an eye. :)

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.